Anyone selling new and genuine products with high quality at amazing prices are welcome. In order to be eligible to start selling, you need to have the following:
If you are a US based seller, you will need:
Your legal business name, address and contact information. If you’re a registered business entity, use the exact name and address under which you’re registered. Alternatively, you can use your personal information, you don’t need a “legal” business right away to start a VidaMonti business.
An email address that can be used for business account. This email account should be set up already, as you will start receiving important emails from VidaMonti.
An internationally chargeable credit card with a valid billing address. If the credit card number isn’t valid, VidaMonti will cancel your registration immediately.
A phone number where you can be reached during this registration process, if we may need to call you. Also, have your phone nearby during registration.
Your tax identity information, including your Social Security number or your company’s Federal Tax ID number. If you are a business, then you’ll want to use your EIN. If individual, than SSN. To submit your tax identity information, the registration process will take a brief detour to a “1099-K Tax Document Interview.”
State tax ID information for states in which you have tax nexus. This physical presence is typically impacted by company offices, warehouses/3PLs, and call centers. If you plan to use VidaMonti’s Fulfillment/Shipping Partners, there may be further tax nexus implications. We encourage you to talk with a tax attorney or tax accountant who specializes in online seller tax nexus issues or one of the tax remittance companies that can give you the most current VidaMonti tax nexus information. If you are having hard time to handle your State Tax ID, we are ready to help and guide you.
- Minimum of 1 unique product to sell.
If you are not a US based seller, you will need:
- Credit Card that can be charged internationally. Visa or Mastercard are the most common ones.
- A local bank in your country that supports what’s known as ACH (automated clearing house) which only means that your local bank can receive electronic transfer payments from VidaMonti.
- Your home address where you receive personal mail.
- Local phone number with your countries prefix.
- A US EIN number. You don’t have to be a corporation and have any type of legal status in the US to get this number. An EIN may be obtained by filing IRS Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number.