Effective date: March 8, 2019
Welcome to VidaMonti (“VidaMonti,” “we,” “us” or “our”). VidaMonti (www.vidamonti.com) is a new generation global marketplace powered by AI that connects people with fashion & lifestyle brands and products all around the world with a click by providing border-free and personalized online shopping experience through one-time purchase, bundles and subscription offers.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
VidaMonti only collects information wherever it is essential to us and where it is relevant to our Contract and operations so as to be able to provide you with the best experience and service.
VidaMonti promises to only collect and use personal information for the purposes mentioned below:
- For Product delivery
- For delivery updates provided to you
- For customer support
- For provision of relevant product information
- For Order processing
- To administer your VidaMonti account with us
- To audit the downloading of data from VidaMonti Website/App
- To improve/modify/customize website/application layout and/or design for the purpose of customization for better user experience
- To identify our users and visitors and carry out research on our users’ demographics
- In the event that you accept that you have no objection to being provided with this information to send you information based on your interests and usage which we think you may find useful or which you may have requested from us, regarding our products and services.
For as long as either required to us by law or as relevant for the purpose stated above:
- Browsing the VidaMonti Website/App will not require you to provide any personal details. You may remain anonymous and we will not be able to identify you unless you register and create an account with VidaMonti using the process mentioned on the App
- VidaMonti will not sell, share or trade your personal information collected online with third parties, except in the following cases:
- In case of relevant information being passed onto our third party logistics partners or third party payment partners as necessary, to process your order, payments and delivery. This would include, but may not be limited to, name, bank account / credit card / debit card, shipping address and other order related information.
- In order to personalize the Website/App for you and to be able to perform behavioral analytics. This would include, but may not be limited to certain personally identifiable information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number and information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
- Personal information collected online will be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only
- We may also send you marketing and/or promotional materials which you can unsubscribe from at any time
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree and accept that all information provided by you will be true and accurate and will be kept up to date and that you will inform us of any changes in the same, which you can do by accessing your VidaMonti Account.
Information related to your orders is stored with us, but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this and other account related/marketing/promotional information by logging into your Account on the Website/App.
Customers undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. Customers accept and agree that VidaMonti cannot be held liable for misuse of passwords, unless such misuse is a result of our actions.
VidaMonti will endeavor to ensure that all information collected from you is safely and securely stored. We will protect your personal information by:
- Restricting third party access to your personal information unless absolutely necessary; and
- Not retaining your personal information for any time period longer than required to fulfill the above purpose
All payment related data is encrypted as per our third party payment partners’ policies, for further information, please contact our customer service team as detailed below.
VidaMonti is committed in its endeavor to comply with applicable laws governing the protection of personal data. However, in exceptional circumstances, if VidaMonti is required by law to disclose personal information, specifically if the disclosure is deemed essential to prevent a threat to life or health, or for other law enforcement purposes, it will do so.
When Customers visit VidaMonti, the company’s servers will automatically record the information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This information is collected to help us customize
and/or improve our website/app and the services and experience we provide and will not be used in association or conjunction with any other personal information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website (vidamonti.com) in order to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, offer, deal, survey or other site feature, if applicable.
- To quickly process your transactions, if applicable.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website (www.vidamonti.com) is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning via Site Lock.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a possible gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items that you may be interested in.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the users’ experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- – allows a user to disable google tracking in his or her browser
- – allows a user to disable the use of google webfonts in his or her browser
- – allows a user to disable the use of google maps in his or her browser
- – allows a user to disable video embeds in his or her browser
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website (www.vidamonti.com), conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website (www.vidamonti.com). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
See more at:
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging into their account or contacting us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 3 business days.
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CANSPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred, if applicable.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
VidaMonti (Famelent Inc.)
San Francisco, CA 94105 USA